Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Head Games?

Paint + Sleeve = Head Scarf!

I was helping my friend paint her living room and noticed all the other ladies had on head scarves except me. I don't typically wear one because it would slide off my head constatantly. Of course, I was also the only one who had paint in her hair that night, too.

Then a week later, my husband decides to cut off the sleeves of a t-shirt. Then he shows up with a sleeve on his head, the newly sleeveless shirt and a sarong. So I slipped the other sleeve on my head so we would match. We were both wearing hot pink shirts and now hot pink head gear. Oh yeah, then I put my sarong on, too. Sorry no pictures on that scene - it's just too ridiculous!

This is awesome. It doesn't slip. It acts like a headband and absorbs sweat. It's washable and it's free.

Ladies, grab those sleeves. When they get too dirty, you can toss without regret because you have reused and recycled.

6 comments:

Fiddler said...

What a great idea! Definitely a future item in my painting wardrobe. Just in time for spring projects around the house :)

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Now that is a great idea. Have plenty of t-shirts around here. Just gonna have to try that. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.

Ms. Anne said...

Fiddler: Oh yes, spring projects... Got plenty of those. Let us know how this works out.

2 lmz farms: You have a great day, too. Enjoy your sleeves.

Anonymous said...

aw c'mon... give us a pic of you and Jim in sarongs and sleeves. I love that you two still have so much joy and playfulness in your relationship. You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

i refuse to join something else in order to post a comment... so I will be Anon to you guys from here on out. Much love.. Kristen

Ms. Anne said...

Anon1: sarongs and sleeves cost extra

Anon2/Kristen: Of course you don't have to join. Feel free to post anonymously as much as you like.

Feel free to comment by clicking on the comment link above. I want to see what you have to say.